- Incredible hunting and investment property!
- Located only two and a half miles north of Edmond, Kansas, along County Road E4.
- Provides an abundance of wildlife habitat (whitetail deer, pheasant, quail, etc.).
- Deep draws lined with large thickets and heavy brush cover are stretched across the property.
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Annual CRP Payment – $2,292.00
Legal Description – W2 NW4 33-4-22
Drive south from Norton on Highway 283 approximately 14 miles and turn east on Hwy 9. Drive 3.5 miles to County Road E3 and travel north for 2 miles. Turn east on County Road Y and drive 1 mile. Turn north on County Road E4 and drive a half-mile. The property will be located on the east side of the road.
Latitude: 39.66461 / Longitude: -99.81278
Total Acres: 77
CRP Acres: 57
CRP Payments: $2,292
Mineral Rights: all convey