SOLD: $14,300 / Acre
AgWest Land Brokers is proud to offer this prime Nuckolls County farm for sale by online auction. This level to nearly level farm has highly productive silt loam soils that have an irrigated corn APH of 250 bushels per acre and an irrigated soybean APH of 76 bushels per acre! This farm is located on Highway 4 and has great access to and is in close proximity to many premium grain markets. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make a great addition to your farming operation!
Bid online at Bid.AgWestLand.com
October 27th at 10:00 AM CDT
November 3rd at 10:00 AM CDT
AgWest Land Brokers agents will be present to help buyers in person on November 3rd at 9 am at:
Davenport Community Center
110 S. Linden Ave.
Davenport, NE 68335
Legal Description – SW 1/4 of Section 14-T4N-R5W of the 6th p.m.
Property Taxes – $35.51/acre
Irrigation Information – Located in the Little Blue Natural resource district and has certified irrigation rights for 146.93 acres.
- Well G-023562 drilled 12/18/1964, 1,450 gpm, 88′ static level, 117′ pumping level, 234′ well depth, 75 HP US electric motor.
- 7 Tower 2015 Reinke pivot.
- Southeast corner is currently gravity irrigated. Irrigation pipe belongs to custom farm operator.
Irrigated Acres – 134.48 +/-
Dryland Acres – 16.44 +/-
Total Cropland Acres: 150.92 +/-
Corn – 149.1 Base Acres – 190 PLC Yield
Grain Sorghum – 1.4 Base Acres – 92 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres – 150.5
Grain Bin Information
- 5 grain bins with aeration floors, fans, and unloading augers.
- Total capacity of the 5 grain bins is 49,000 bushels.
- Sellers retain usage of the grain bins until March 31, 2023.
- Subject to 2022 custom farming lease.
From Highway 4 and Road 4900 on the west edge of Davenport, travel 2 miles west on Highway 4 to Road 4700. The property is located on the northeast corner of Highway 4 and Road 4700.
Latitude: 40.3108852 / Longitude: -97.8542591
Total Acres: 155
Irrigated Acres: 134
Dryland Acres: 16