Friday, August 19th at 10 a.m.
Daykin Community Building
201 Mary Ave.
Daykin, Nebraska 68338
- Great opportunity to own an outstanding irrigated farm!
- Offers productive Geary and Hastings silty clay loam soils.
- Centrally located near several grain elevators and feed producers that offer competitive grain markets.
Total Cropland Acres: 150.09
Corn: 109.95 Base Acres – 139 PLC Yield
Soybeans: 36.65 Base Acres – 36 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres: 146.6
Irrigation and Well Information
- Located in the Little Blue NRD and has certified irrigation rights for 135.79 acres.
- G-000822, Drilled in 1956, 1,500 gallon pumping rate, 60 HP electric motor.
- 2010 Valley pivot.
Legal Description – Pt. NW 1/4 of Section 35, Township 4 North, Range 1 East
**Full Legal Description to come from Title Commitment.
From Daykin travel south on 562nd Avenue for 3 miles to 721st Road. Turn east and the property will be on the south side of the road.
Latitude: 40.2741628 / Longitude: -97.2902107
Total Acres: 150
Irrigated Acres: 132
Dryland Acres: 18