SOLD: $11,100 / Acre
Friday, April 1st at 10 a.m.
Axtell Community Hall
419 Main Street
Axtell, Nebraska 68924
Up for auction is a very nice farm consisting of 86 +/- acres of pivot irrigated cropland, 41 +/- acres of gravity irrigated cropland, 11 +/- acres of dry cropland, and 2.78 +/- acres of roads and waste. This property is open for the 2022 crop year!
Legal Description –Pt. SW1/4 Section 17, Township 6 North, Range 16 West (full legal description to come from title commitment)
Drainage Taxes – $19.35
- Deep Well: G-036138 drilled in 1971, 900 gpm, static level 72 ft., pumping level 83 ft., well depth 200 ft., 60 hp electric motor.
- Surface Water: 10 hp electric motor.
- Pivot: 2013 Valley 8000, 8 tower pivot, nozzled at 800 gpm.
- Located in the Tri-Basin Natural Resource District and has certified irrigation rights for 137.61 acres.
- There are 35 CNPPID contract acres.
Travel 1.5 miles west of Axtell Nebraska on K Road or travel 1/2 mile north of Highway 6 on 21 Road. Signs will be posted.
Latitude: 40.4848 / Longitude: -99.15677
Total Acres: 141
Irrigated Acres: 127
Dryland Acres: 11