- Nice laying, pivot irrigated farm.
- Located near several good grain markets.
- Irrigation pivot owned by the tenant.
- Open for the 2022 crop season.
- Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Legal Description – Balance of North 1/2 Southwest 1/4 in Section 22, Township 16 North, Range 7 East
Irrigation & Well Information:
- Located in the Lower Platte North NRD and has certified irrigation rights for 59.90 acres.
- G-155908, drilled in 2010, 700 gpm, static level 13 ft., pumping level 25 ft., pump depth 50 ft., well depth 151 ft.
- Tenant-owned power unit and irrigation pivot.
Total Cropland Acres: 74.62
Corn: 46.51 Base Acres – 187 PLC Yield
Soybeans: 25.72 Base Acres – 53 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres: 72.23
Cedar Bluffs: travel south on Highway 109 for 3 miles. Turn west on Road U and travel one mile to County Road 17. Head south for 0.5 miles and the property will be on the east side of the road.
Latitude: 41.341555 / Longitude: -96.616843
Total Acres: 77
Irrigated Acres: 59
Dryland Acres: 17
Mineral Rights: All that are owned convey