- Productive, well-located irrigated farm.
- Close to several grain markets.
- Good well with a large carry-forward.
- Newer 7 tower Valley pivot.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own an outstanding farm!
Legal Description – NW1/4 Section 4, T9N, R37W of the 6th P.M., Perkins County, Nebraska
Total Cropland Acres: 157.22
Corn: 138.67 Base Acres – 158 PLC Yield
Soybeans: 11.93 Base Acres – 35 PLC Yield
Wheat: 3.31 Base Acres – 34 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres: 153.91
**Located in the Upper Republican NRD and has 130.8 certified irrigated acres.
Irrigation and Well Information
- #G-030870, drilled 1968 and rebuilt by Sargent Irrigation in 1987, 725 gpm @ 25psi, 94 ft. static level, 250’ pumping level, 9” Column, 430’ well depth with 100 HP electric motor.
- Newer 7 tower Valley pivot, model 7000.
- NRD reports a remaining allocation 1/1/2021 of 38.49 inches of water for the 2021-2022 seasons. This field also has a carry forward of 146.04 inches.
Occupation Tax – $1,177.20
Go south out of Madrid, NE on Road 338 approximately four and a half miles. Turn west on Road 756 and go one mile to Road 337. The property is located southeast of the intersection of Road 337 and Road 756.
Latitude: 40.465951 / Longitude: -101.324636
Total Acres: 162
Irrigated Acres: 131
Dryland Acres: 26
Mineral Rights: all that are owned convey