Here’s a one-of-a-kind home and horse property located less than 20 minutes north of North Platte, Nebraska, and less than a 1/2 mile off of Highway 83. This property sits on a total of 102.44 +/- acres with native Sandhills grasses and several established trees for protection and privacy.
Legal Description: Pt. Northeast 1/4 in Section 34, Township 16 North, Range 29 West of the 6th P.M.
- 1,207 square foot, two-story, stone exterior home that was built in 1972.
- Two bedrooms and two full bathrooms with one additional nonconforming bedroom located in the finished basement.
- New kitchen appliances.
- Wood floors and new carpet.
- Central heating with air conditioning.
- 90’ x 100’ building with a vet room, tack room, 5 box stalls that all have electric automatic waters, and 6 attached horse runs.
- Built onto this building is a 50’ x 100’ arena, wash bay, storage area, and a four-car garage/shop.
- The property has two wells and an abundance of water sources from the many hydrants spread throughout the property.
Directions: From the Sinclair gas station in Stapleton, NE head south on US Highway 83 for 13 miles to E Ehler Road. Turn west and travel 0.5 miles. The property will be on the south side of the road.
Latitude: 41.319388 / Longitude: -100.625731
Total Acres: 102
Grass Acres: 102
Mineral Rights: all owned convey