- Nice laying pivot irrigated farm.
- Located near several good grain markets.
- Irrigation pivot owned by the tenant.
- Offers over 85% productive Crete and Butler silt loam Class II soils.
- Open for the 2022 crop season.
Legal Description – SW 1/4 in Section 19, Township 5 N, Range 1 W
NRD Information – Located in the Little Blue NRD and has certified irrigation rights for 135.79 acres.
Well Information – G-003524, drilled in 1956, 1,000 gpm, static level 78 ft., pumping level 91 ft., well depth 193 ft., 60 HP electric well motor.
Equipment Information – Tenant-owned pivot, underground pipe, electric well motor, and panel boxes.
Total Cropland Acres: 163.37
Corn: 122.9 Base Acres – 161 PLC Yield
Grain Sorghum: 6.2 Base Acres – 91 PLC Yield
Soybeans: 33.8 Base Acres – 41 PLC Yield
Total Base Acres: 162.9