Looking for a spot to build a home, cabin, or weekend getaway at the lake? This is the location for you! Lots provide a view of Swanson Reservoir and provide easy access to the boat ramp on the north side of the lake.
- 17 lots in the Castaway Parkway Subdivision.
- Lots range from 2 – 3.98 acres.
- This is the last location of its kind in close proximity to Swanson Reservoir zoned for residential development.
- Located on the north side of Swanson Reservoir.
- Outfitted with 3-phase electrical and fiberoptic internet.
- Each lot can have its own well dug and septic system installed.
- Annual payments of $500 per lot will be collected to cover general road and ditch maintenance, snow removal, water drainage, and weed control.
Swanson Reservoir Amenities
Swanson Reservoir boasts two marinas that offer boating supplies and food, as well as two trailer parks. One is located to the west of the lots, and the other is located on the south side at Good Life Marina. Additionally, there is a full hookup RV park and indoor boat and camper storage facility just east of these lots.
Don’t miss out on your chance to create the ultimate family vacation spot on the lake! For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Alec Horton at 620-214-2417.
From Trenton, Nebraska travel approximately 3 miles west on US Highway 34. Turn right onto Ventures Way. At this intersection, there will be a sign with a map of the subdivision and brochures. Follow the map to drive around and look at the different lots, signs will be posted at each lot with pricing.
Latitude: 40.1781694 / Longitude: -101.0718819
Total Acres: 44
Grass Acres: 44
Mineral Rights: All owned by seller, if any convey